Long before the first shovel hits the ground, we spend the time to understand each key goal of the client’s project by communicating seamlessly with owners, designers, and engineers. In order to deliver a successful project that meets the goals of the client, we set clear expectations with feedback from our trusted pool of subcontractors, and we continually refine the project plan at every step of the process.
We strive to serve both the Owner and Architect as a reliable source of current, complete, and accurate information. This enables the project team to make informed decisions when managing schedule, cost, and quality and ensures we provide insight on innovative and creative construction methods and materials to maximize return on investment.
Our pre-construction services focus on project specifics, construction delivery method, and design phase, and include:
- Detailed Plan & Specification Review
- Phased Budget Estimates & Value-Engineering Recommendations
- Structural & Systems Construction Means & Methods Analysis
- Pre-Construction Scheduling, Logistics, & Sequencing
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Set-Up
- Risk Assessment & Safety Planning
- Development of Inclusion Strategies
- Bid Package & Work Scope Development
- Sub-Contractor Prequalification & Bid Advertisement/Promotion