Early in the life of the project, we develop a detailed milestone schedule to clearly communicate each important step and phase of the project. The schedule is then monitored, tracked, and reviewed with the project team regularly throughout preconstruction and construction in order to align the expectations of all parties.
Construction delays are controlled and minimized through proactive communication with all trades and suppliers, weekly onsite meetings, look-ahead schedules, and a detailed construction plan that describes the sequence of all tasks prior to commencing work. Services include:
- Program Management Scheduling
- Periodic Scheduling Updates
- Planned and As-Built Analysis Scheduling
- Resource and Cost Loaded Scheduling
- Construction Project Acceleration
- Schedule Delay Analysis and Quantification